Jun 1, 2010

. and not ?

Today. Tuesday, June 1st, 2010.
I realized how much God has plans for my life that I can't orchestrate.
There's things happening that I can't even fathom where they're headed.
From random connections, to on the spot schedulings, to short notice concerts.
I am in the will of God, and I smile because of that.
Certain things that used to bother me, don't.
I don't worry where I'm going to be in 5 years. Know why? Because my life is in God's hands.
People complain how God's will is confusing, which may seem to be true. But once we completely give our lives to God, it's not confusing because we don't try and figure everything else out.

I'm changing questions into statements. When I question God, I change it into what I know God is, who He is, and what I know He's capable of.

No comments: