Feb 9, 2010

i could go for a [thousand] hugs

I know you think I'm like the other guy, let him in and he breaks your heart again.
But this thing's more than physical, I'll free your mind, and I'll bless your soul.

Facebook fast for three days. Jesus be an update.
We really are a social networking world. I mean, my dad. Ron Boyte. Is on twitter. Who would have thunk it? Besides that. Me and the mother are responding back and forth to each other on twitter, literally sitting next to each other. Oh man. haha. I love her.
And there are four macbooks sitting on our dinner table right now. Hwow.
6 years ago, youtube, twitter, myspace, and facebook did not exist. Yeah. seriously.
I really like hugs.
So, i sent in my application today for studying abroad. I'll be studying abroad in Buenos Aires, Argentina. For 6 months. It's finna be intense. I'm gonna miss people like crazy. No. Seriously. But hey, you gotta do what you gotta do.
And the application fee was 95 dollars. E.

Sometimes i sing at the top of my lungs in the shower. Literally.

Butterflies can see red, green, and yellow.

No comments: