Jan 20, 2010

TDIAL.

Me and corey played some intense racquetball today. Always love a good workout.
What always gets me about fasts is the determination of the devil to make you have a bad day. The day you start a fast is the day the enemy engages in spiritual warfare.
I think the mind is the most common place for spiritual battles to begin and take place. Be encouraged! This means you're on the track. If the enemy doesn't bother you, that's when you should be scared. Satan isn't worried about lukewarm people, because they pose no threat to him. But, those that read the Word of God, pray, and diligently search to walk in the will of God are a triple threat!
Thus, the enemy will engage in a full on mental attack to seek and destroy those trying to do what is right. Really, satan? Go to hell. Literally. Hah. No, seriously.
Lord, I pray that I wake up every day with your glory on my mind and seek to do your will throughout the day.
The. Devil. Is. A. Liar.

Thought of the day: what would you truly do if you knew you could not fail?

I am pure at heart simply trying to do the right thing and follow code of conduct of 'what you're supposed to do'. I'm honest, and whole-heartedly try to keep God my number 1 priority in my life. I try not to let things bother me, try not to let them worry me, and try to stay on task of when to do what. I try to guard my heart and guard the heart of others. I want to give respect, be respected, and let respect be contagious. Tid bit of info about yours truly.

No comments: