Aug 2, 2010

epiphany

So, here as I blog, I decided to transparently describe the new findings of a glimpse of what my life could be. I'm fairly confident if any, not many read my blog in the first place. But this is a good place to write out some thoughts.

Every job I've had, I've like for the first few weeks, maybe months, then grown to hate it. Mainly because I realize it's not where God wants me, and I end up feeling like I'm wasting my time.

God has gifted me with musical ability. I'm not arrogant, but I'm confident that I'm good at it. Not by what I've done to accomplish, but how He has blessed me.

The idea of doing music as a living has always seemed awesome, but I've never given it a second thought. Well, this is me now giving it a second thought.

Over the past couple months, I have taught piano to 10 students. When school starts in the fall, I will have 16.
I absolutely love it. Nothing pleases me more than to do music, and teach it to others.

No comments: