Jul 30, 2010

Desire

I'm learning. Every day.
How much God is calling me into further ministry.
Exactly what that is, I don't know. But it's searching for me, and I'm searching for it.
I can't get it out of my head.
I can't leave it out of my thoughts.
It stays in my mind.
All day.

Every day. My burden grows stronger, my senses heighten.
Everyone's flesh will: always be there. You can't pray not to have worldly desires, you have to pray how to deal with those.
One of the keys to life is to truly know yourself.
What stage you're in.
What makes you tick.
What makes you tock.
Your struggles.
Your strong points.

Currently, I'm working on falling in love with Jesus. Because without that, a love on earth will be less than successful.
Every day is a battle not to be part of the norm.
You must ask yourself if you're going to choose to be authentic, or choose to be accepted.
It's a thousand times more difficult to be authentic.
Will we fail? Um. Duh.
Should we stop after we fail? No.
The key to mistakes is waking up the next morning with intent to live a life of pure holiness, kind words, generous giving, and sheer dedication to live for Him.

I refuse to be a Christian atheist: to believe in God but live as if He doesn't exist.
It's scary how easy it is to live like that.

Keep on keepin' on.

No comments: