Jul 23, 2010

trust, and learn.

About 4 months ago, I started listening to Dave Ramsey. He's the world's finest financial gurus and helps more people get out of debt than anybody can shake a stick at.
I'm currently not really in debt. Only thing I'm looking at is school loans that I will eventually start having to pay off, give or take a few years.
I may never be rich. But I refuse to stupidly live in debt. Especially when I'm older.
I cut up my credit card about two months ago, and I'm using more and more cash.
I'm saving. I'm being wise. I'm sticking more and more to my budget.
I don't want to live paycheck by paycheck.
I want to live willing to give, willing to save, willing to invest into the things of God with all of my resources.
Proverbs 22:7 states that "The rich rule over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender."
I may not be rich, but I will definitely work my way up. If you can do simple math, you can figure out that if you invest properly, anybody can become rich in the end. I want to prepare for my future. I want to invest properly into my future AND the things of God. It's not that hard.

I don't know everything, but I'm sure as heck learning.

No comments: