Mar 31, 2010

words: with or without

Words to me are something that sometimes come natural. Sometimes i have to think about them. Speech, lyrics, words, communication, etc. is very important to me. Whether it be of affirmation, of correction, of declaration, or of verification. Without verbal or textual communication, i'd die. If i had a super power, it wouldn't be the ability to fly, or shoot lasers from my pinkies, or turn faces into ice. It'd be to know the thoughts of people. That would probably be more dangerous than not. But i'd take the chance. When i don't know the thought patterns of people, it's normal, yes. But still makes me wonder. Communication between people has many patterns. Sentence structure vs. thought patterns. What if people say exactly what they're thinking? What if people don't say what they're thinking at all? Both have pro's and cons. I'd take the former over the latter latter. But that's just me.

On a completely random note. It's a completely wonderful day to be alive.

No comments: