Mar 10, 2010

Spring Chisel


So here i'm sitting at starbucks. People stroll in. People leave.
I got my homework done in like, a third of the expected time.
I just love coffee. I really do.
I love when people come in and say they have a "crazy order" and ask for a "caramel macchiato with two extra shots of expresso". Haha, It's ok. I won't judge. It's probably just a little too early.

Chillin' on the TDCCFVCWTWCDL's for now. It's not kosher half way through a 6 mile run. It screams at me.
I'll save it for the better times coming.

I know you think i'm like the.
But.
Ab Eb Bb

I can't wait.
The smile.
The heartbeat.

Concentrating in class yesterday was really hard. I focus in class very well. But sometimes more important things chisel at my thought patterns. Chiseling was done yesterday.

No comments: