May 25, 2011

Three thoughts.

Thought one.
Sometimes it's okay to be honest.
In fact, I'll venture to say it's best to be honest all the time.
Chances are, you might be pleasantly surprised.
What about when you're not not being honest, but holding back the truth? For fear? For insecurity? For trust in self?
When was the last time you were completely honest with somebody? It's refreshing. Rejuvenating.


Thought two.
If we truly trust in the Lord, worrying shouldn't happen.
But yet. We worry. Why? If God has it all under control, then why do we try and solve the jigsaw?
But what we must understand is that God is the center of the universe. Not us. Simple understanding, really. When we let go of our life and place our life in God's hands, He can take over. We will know that His perfect will, although unclear at times, is everlasting and, well, perfect.


Thought three.
Each day, I continue to grow a passion for the Spanish language and the latin american culture. I am currently in a Spanish conversation class for interim. Not in my own talents do I claim my talents in the spanish language, but in the Lord. I was praying in my car yesterday that He would continue to help my in my speaking skills so that one day I can reach the lost and spread the gospel in the Spanish language. As I began to weep in my car feeling the presence of God, I became more aware of His will for my life of wanting to use this beautiful language for His Kingdom.




No comments: